Okay! I’ve been cooking!
………… do I have to do that tomorrow as well?
How about a hot steaming casserole a rainy, windy and pretty cold day? (Summer, uh….!?!?) Here is one of my favorites, and I promise it’s easy to cook. Actually – easier than it is for me to write the recipe… I’m lousy to measure how much of this and how much of that, and then remember afterwards what I used for ingredients. But does that really matter? Experimenting is half the joy of cooking! Isn’t it? Okay! I’ll try to help you a bit on the way. Then you have to use your own mouth. Tasting and seasoning – and eating!
- Kidney beans – you maybe call them red beans
- Plum-, cherry-, or cocktail tomatoes
- A couple of cloves of garlic
- One onion
- Red bell pepper – or why not some green as well!
- Broccoli – I had some left from yesterday, otherwise I would rather have had fresh…
View original post 248 more words